We are committed to providing high quality legal advice and client care.

However, should there be any aspect of our service with which you are unhappy, please raise the matter with the partner advising you or, if you prefer, Tim Summers.

If you decide you wish to make a formal complaint, we can inform you of our procedure for handling complaints and initiate that procedure.