We help our clients resolve disputes in a wide range of contexts. Our approach is to provide clear and realistic advice aimed at meeting your practical goals with the minimum of cost, delay and stress. Our disputes practice includes:
- Contractual disputes of all kinds
- Commercial debt recoveries, both secured and unsecured
- Professional negligence
- Asset freezing, search and seizure orders
- Director, shareholder and partnership disputes
- Settlement negotiations, mediation and alternative dispute resolution
- Insolvency-related issues
- Commercial fraud
- Regulatory disputes
- Banking and finance disputes and investigations
- Product liability and product recall
- Defamation and reputation management
- Anti bribery and corruption
We can give strategic advice on how your standard contracts and processes can be adapted to reduce the risk of litigation.
We also provide Accredited Mediator Services through Richard Fisher.
Real estate disputes
- Landlord and tenant disputes with a particular focus on:
– Dilapidations and repair claims
– Rent and service charge disputes
– Applications under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Property-related insolvency issues
- Land ownership disputes including:
– Boundary disputes
– Disputes relating to rights of way and other easements
– The construction and enforcement of covenants
We can provide guidance at an early stage in property transactions to help identify areas which could become contentious and take steps to minimise risk.
Advice on insurance policy coverage disputes including aggregation, breach of warranty, non-disclosure, late notification, prejudice and breach of conditions precedent.
Our specialist in these areas is Richard Fisher.