We advise companies and senior executives on all aspects of employment law, including:
- Executive service agreements
- Employment contracts and handbooks
- Restrictive covenants and confidentiality
- Employee due diligence and employment related provisions in corporate transactions
- Redundancies and business reorganisations
- Data protection
- Disciplinary and grievance
- Settlement agreements
- Employment Tribunal and County Court claims
Information regarding our fees and third party costs and the process and timescales for employment claims is set out in our employment claims guidance note.
We also provide bespoke manager training on the effective handling of disciplinary or grievance issues.
Our Employment team is Sarah Jane Brostoff, Rosie Evans, Tom Farman, Julian Fidler, Fabio Grech, Sarah Gudgin, Louise Hobbs, Steve Hughes, Caroline Leaver, Paul Manson, Richard Neary, Chloe Ricciardi and Danielle Spiers.
You can initiate a discussion about instructing us by contacting any partner directly, or by using the main office contact details at the bottom of the page if you prefer.