We advise insolvency practitioners, turnaround specialists, businesses, directors, creditors, financial institutions and other stakeholders in relation to a wide range of issues arising in corporate and personal insolvency, and in relation to the restructuring and turnaround of ailing businesses.
In particular, we specialise in:
- Acting for insolvency practitioners on appointment issues, asset realisation, security and finance issues and creditor claims
- Insolvency litigation including wrongful trading, misfeasance actions and antecedent transaction litigation
- Applications for injunctive relief, delivery up of documents or assets and disclosure of information under Insolvency Act powers
- Fraud and misconduct investigations and proceedings
- Director disqualification proceedings
- Accelerated and distressed business and asset sales and acquisitions (including “pre-packs”)
- Restructuring, refinancing and/or turnaround of ailing businesses
- Directors’ duties
- Retention of title, trust and other proprietary claims arising on insolvency
Our Insolvency & Turnaround team is Melania Constable, Alistair Hill and Philip Winterborne.
You can initiate a discussion about instructing us by contacting any partner directly, or by using the main office contact details at the bottom of the page if you prefer.