Rachael handles Real Estate matters. She advises clients on the negotiation of commercial leases as well as the acquisition, management and sale of commercial property. She acts for businesses acquiring and leasing new premises, with a particular focus on the retail and leisure sectors. She also advises landlords and investors on the expansion, management and financing of their property. Before joining Temple Bright in 2020 Rachael was a partner in London at a Top 100 firm.
Relevant experience at Temple Bright and previous firms includes:
- Acting for a national gym operator on its new property acquisitions with a fast growing portfolio of over 200 sites.
- Acting on high value and large portfolio acquisitions of multimillion pound prime London sites for an overseas purchaser.
- Leading a team acting for a local authority in the acquisition of a mixed use shopping centre.
- Acting for the landlord of central London buildings in relation to high value lettings and ongoing management in light of redevelopment schemes.
- Advising a Japanese-controlled company on an office move to Canary Wharf.
- Acting for national retailers on new store acquisitions and ongoing estate management.