Rosie handles both contentious and non-contentious Employment matters. She acts for employer clients, ranging from small owner-managed businesses to large corporates, across a broad range of sectors including hospitality, construction, manufacturing and professional services. She acts for many clients in the equestrian sector, in which she has extensive experience. Rosie’s advice includes day-to-day HR support and hands-on assistance in the implementation of large-scale projects, including working alongside human resources advisers to help businesses adopt new working practices. Rosie has a particular interest in supporting businesses enacting the transformation of workplace culture. In her contentious practice, Rosie has represented clients in both the Employment Tribunal and the High Court, including in complex discrimination, whistleblowing and data protection claims. Before joining Temple Bright in 2023, Rosie worked at South West firm Kitsons.
Relevant experience at Temple Bright and previous firms includes:
- Advising on and negotiating high level exits.
- General HR support on issues including under-performance, absence management, grievance and disciplinary matters, enforcement of post-termination restrictions and confidentiality provisions.
- Providing advice to business clients in relation to TUPE service provision changes, holiday pay, national minimum wage issues and redundancy situations.
- Delivering training on a range of topics, including data protection and equality and diversity.
- Advising on TUPE and handling the employment aspects of business acquisitions and disposals.
- Advising on mass redundancy situations and business reorganisations.