Aaron handles Real Estate matters including the negotiation of commercial leases and the acquisition and sale of commercial property. He acts for businesses in a wide range of sectors including media and entertainment, the digital and tech sector, retail, hospitality, and the construction industry. He also acts for landlords and property investors, advising on the expansion, management and financing of their property portfolios. Before joining Temple Bright in 2016, Aaron worked at Nabarro (now CMS) in the City and Osborne Clarke in Bristol.
Relevant experience at Temple Bright includes:
- Advising start-ups, local businesses and larger corporates including household names on office moves and lease arrangements.
- Acting for private equity backed corporate occupiers on multiple site acquisitions and rollout.
- Representing commercial property investors and businesses on freehold acquisitions and sales.
- Acting for landlords of commercial property in relation to leasing arrangements with tenants.
- Advising charities in relation to management, acquisition and renewal of leasehold premises.