Sam advises on Corporate matters including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, reorganisations and buybacks, debt and equity fundraisings, shareholders agreements and corporate governance. He also handles general Commercial matters. He has particular experience in the energy and property industries where he has advised on a number of transactions in both the public and the private sector. Before joining Temple Bright in 2017, Sam worked at Osborne Clarke in Bristol and then spent five years in house as Head of Legal for the Asset Management and Energy divisions of Mitie Group plc, where he undertook a wide variety of transactional and advisory work.
Relevant experience at Temple Bright includes:
- Acting for a corporate shareholder in a complex multi-party joint venture in the renewable energy sector.
- Advising certain shareholders on a conditional disposal of interests in an offshore wind farm opportunity.
- Acting for the Singapore-based corporate seller of shares in a London-based commercial property joint venture.
- Acting for various sellers on the sale of shares in various property-related special purpose vehicles.
- Acting for management and separately the sellers in two management buyouts in the technology sector.
- Advising an individual seller on the sale of an established residential property lettings business in the Bristol area.
- Acting for the various owner-managed business in Bristol and beyond in relation to their commercial and corporate affairs.