Anthony handles Corporate matters, assisting clients on all aspects of the development lifecycle of their business, through structuring and set-up, operation and governance, ownership arrangements, evolution, investment, expansion and ultimately exit. His clients range from entrepreneurs and SMEs to large corporates and international businesses. Clients seek his advice as a legal analyst, problem-solver, transactional lawyer and general corporate counsel. Prior to joining Temple Bright in 2023, Anthony was the head of Vistra Corporate Law, which was part of the multinational corporate services provider Vistra Group. Anthony originally trained at Ashurst in the City. Having worked in the City for a decade, in 2007 he moved to Bristol where he was a partner at Bevan Brittan and Veale Wasbrough (now VWV).
Relevant experience at Temple Bright and previous firms includes:
- Advising on multiple M&A transactions, investments, and buy-and-build programmes.
- Designing, documenting and implementing corporate reorganisations and restructurings.
- Advising on shareholder agreements and joint ventures, including acting for shareholders, investors, stakeholders, and as neutral “transaction counsel” for all parties.
- Corporate governance advice, including providing training on directors’ duties and solutions for constitutional arrangements.
- Problem-solving and trouble-shooting such as business hive-ups, closures, rectification of unlawful dividends and providing guidance to foreign corporations on English law, governance and procedure.