Fabio handles contentious and non-contentious Employment matters. He is experienced in business reorganisations and transfers and regularly advises on redundancy, variation of terms and TUPE. Fabio helps employers across the full range of personnel issues, including day-to-day HR support, sensitive exit strategies and business protection from departing / competing employees. Fabio also conducts all types of Employment Tribunal litigation. His clients include senior executives, SMEs, charities, schools, PLCs and public bodies. Before joining Temple Bright in 2019 Fabio was a partner at a prominent South Wales practice where he led the employment team. He has been cited as a leading individual in The Legal 500 and Chambers UK, recommended for “the full spread of employment litigation, transactional and advisory work”.
Relevant experience at Temple Bright includes:
- Advising a large construction company on exiting its Group Chief Executive Officer.
- Acting for a national vocational training provider in halting unlawful competitive activities by a former employee.
- Advising a marketing agency on terminating a senior employee following underperformance, amidst potential disability discrimination allegations.
- Advising a government-owned business on various internal investigations and processes.
- Successfully defending a specialist construction company in a claim for unfair and wrongful dismissal by a former director dismissed for gross misconduct.
- Providing employment law advice to a start-up fintech business and drafting initial service and secondment agreements.
- Effectively defending a prominent charity in a claim for whistleblowing and automatic unfair dismissal for health and safety reasons.
- Advising numerous employers via fixed fee retainer on all their HR and employment law requirements.
- Assisting numerous senior employees of renowned, national businesses during their exit discussions and, where necessary, in Employment Tribunal proceedings (including claims for unfair dismissal, discrimination and whistleblowing).