We advise companies and senior executives on all aspects of employment law, including:
- Executive service agreements
- Employment contracts and handbooks
- Restrictive covenants and confidentiality
- Employee due diligence and employment related provisions in corporate transactions
- Redundancies and business re-organisations
- Data protection
- Disciplinary and grievance
- Settlement agreements
- Employment tribunal and county court claims
Information regarding our fees and third party costs and the process and timescales for employment claims is set out in our Employment Claims guidance note.
We also provide bespoke manager training on the effective handling of disciplinary or grievance issues.