Will handles Banking matters, supporting borrowers, lenders, shareholders and management teams who are putting in place or restructuring their debt finance, security or intercreditor arrangements. Will works with early stage businesses, SMEs and corporates on their working capital, growth capital, real estate investment and development facilities (including Islamic finance) as well as on invoice finance, acquisition and vendor finance, and general corporate facilities. Will has worked with real estate investors and developers (across a number of asset classes including PBSA, logistics, business parks, hotels and residential developments), businesses in the manufacturing, wholesale and retail, distribution and logistics sectors and professional partnerships. He is a member of our Energy & Environment team. Will has been recognised in The Legal 500 and Chambers UK, being described in the latter as “calm, considered, responsive and accessible”. Before joining Temple Bright in 2021, Will trained and qualified at Burges Salmon and then joined Foot Anstey, where he was a partner and set up and led the firm’s banking team.
Relevant experience at Temple Bright includes:
- Advising a corporate borrower and related trusts on the financing and security aspects of a £35m financing for the acquisition of a 3,000+ acre estate.
- Advising a property development group in connection with £75m of facilities to enable them to purchase and finish the development of partially built, distressed PBSA and BTR assets.
- Acting for a Luxembourg fund on multiple wholesale finance facilities to companies providing vehicle finance, second ranking mortgages, credit card and personal loan facilities.
- Acting for a family office in connection with an £8m real estate investment facility secured on commercial assets in central London.
- Advising a property development company on the financing and security arrangements for an £18m development bridge loan relating to an 88 unit scheme in London.