We have expertise advising clients in a broad range of sectors, including those below.
- Technology – Hi-tech manufacturing, IT, communications and web-based businesses
- Media – Media, entertainment, arts and fashion businesses, creatives and personalities
- Real estate – Investors, developers, corporate occupiers and construction firms
- Financial services – Banks, investment funds, pension funds, insurers and fintech
- Food – Makers, importers and other suppliers of food and drink
- Energy – Clean technology and energy projects and investment
- Leisure – Hotel, pub, restaurant and hospitality businesses
- Manufacturing – Manufacturers of goods and providers of related services
- Professional practices – Firms of accountants, lawyers, surveyors and others
- Healthcare – Care homes, clinics, pharmacists/owners, NHS bodies and suppliers to the medical profession
These are some of the sectors in which we have extensive experience across the firm. However, this list is not exhaustive. Whatever the nature of your business, if our approach to providing legal advice appeals to you, please get in touch so that we can explore with you whether we would be a good choice of firm to advise you. We will be open about our level of expertise. If we think we are not the right firm for you, we can often suggest a suitable alternative.
To discuss potentially instructing us, please contact any member of our team directly or get in touch using the main office contact details at the bottom of the page.
Our practice areas
“Our main contacts are Sam Hawke and Carol Tricks, who have introduced us to Nina Peregrine-Jones, Will Whitt, Alistair Hill, Chris Crane, Aaron Bennett and Richard Neary. All of them understand our business and are enthusiastic about our plans for growth.”
Richard Whiting, founding partner, Everoze Partners
“Warmest thanks to Andy Poulton and his colleagues for helping us to get this deal over the line within a very exacting timetable. Temple Bright fielded a broad team of specialists who were able to handle whatever the process threw at them, keeping their eyes firmly on the goal.”
Mark Matthews, selling shareholder, Northavon Group
“There is a lot to think about in the early phase of any new business and we have greatly valued Temple Bright’s guiding hand. The six-partner team of James Vickerman, Sam Elworthy, Dan Pearce, Sian Bussy, Danielle Spiers and Carol Buchanan has met all our legal needs, with a friendly and accessible style that we find very refreshing.”
Charlotte Black, co-founder and CBO, Artclear